There are now words for how bad this vis. Sure there will be some satisfied customers, but I have talked to many people who have used this site and who are on it now and none of the women I spoke to were happy. The men I spoke to said the women they were matched with said the same thing. In other words, the men seem to be inferior to the women. Most of the men told me that they didn't blame women for using this service because criminal checks were run on all applicants. Apparently there is no criteria for having someone hit on you within 5 minutes, boring you to death ad nauseum. Not to mention, I split the checks with all but one set up. This place should be closed down. Save your money, Match offers better and even the same men they set you up with. Don't know how they haven't been sued or put out of business. If you are educated, forget about meeting an educated man here. And, none of them are good looking. They have no idea what they are doing all the way to the bank. How people can mislead and offer help to unsuspecting customers is beyond me,. At least I believe in karma and what goes around comes around. Don't know you people sleep at night.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of new jersey singles matchmaking service. New Jersey Singles needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned new jersey singles matchmaking service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at New Jersey Singles.

Had an Experience with New Jersey Singles?

Comments

I had the same horrible experience. Let's fight NJ Singles together. Please contact me at yganalic@yahoo.com Thanks

They have been doing it for years under different names....we're even on an episode of the People's Court.

I have had a similar experience and have begun legal proceedings.I don't want other single mothers, or anyone, to scammed by these people.

If you would like to join me, or share your experience in greater detail, kindly respond!Either way, I am not sure how these people sleep at night.