Recently signed up for New Jersey singles.They claim they will find the perfect match for you.

The first guy they matched me up with didn't call me until the 9th day. We set a date to meet. He later send me a text saying he did not think I was ready to date. We spoke for two minutes on the phone and he knew nothing about me.

The second date was definitely not my type, absolutely nothing in common. Unfortunately I did not read the reviews regarding New Jersey Singles before signing up. I thought if they charge such a large amount to join they probably will match one up with someone who has the same values, education and at least somewhat close to your income.

Well I was wrong.I will not recommend New Jersey Singles to anyone.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of do not match you with the right person and not really cared about customers need. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of new jersey singles matchmaking service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $4000. New Jersey Singles needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned new jersey singles matchmaking service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at New Jersey Singles.

Comments