Style and Design

Absolutely horrible experience. I filled out the initial intake form online to find out some more information. The women Who called me on the phone that night was very nice. I had some basic questions about the company and the costs. I was told they do not discuss costs over the phone because they want to meet you In person to see if your a good match for the company.

I set up an appointment. When I arrive I was greeted by a women who seemed nice upfront. I was given a sheet of information to fill out while this women too her inhaler and huffed and puffed from her 100 yard walk to meet me at the door.

I listened to this women's entire lecture, gave her all my financial information (and I mean down to the penny; car payments, mortgage, credit card balance...no account numbers etc). Finally we get to discussing costs....$3,000 for 5 referrals. That's just for them to introduce you to 5 people. No guarantees on the matches, NOTHING.

When I told the women this was not in my budget I was belittled and made to feel like I wasted this women's time. I was then told "you know you're 30, you're running out of time to meet someone"

Don't waste your time!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of new jersey singles matchmaking service. New Jersey Singles needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned new jersey singles matchmaking service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at New Jersey Singles.

Had an Experience with New Jersey Singles?

Comments