2.3

I love nj singles. Every man my matchmaker Jill has set me up with was a potential 'hold' She did finally after 2 months find me the amazing man she said she would. Thanks Jill, without you I'd still be looking for my prince!(Jill from Colts Neck the matchmaker not the sales woman)

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of dating service. New Jersey Singles needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dating service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at New Jersey Singles.

Had an Experience with New Jersey Singles?

Comments

don't believe this.

Will some people who were scammed be willing to hire a lawyer to investigate?I have contacted a news organization (Baquero on your side) to expose this shameful organization.

Does anyone want to join me?Post phone number and I will call you from a private phone.

This service is a total scam.Ten men, all losers.

Match and JDate and Our Time had MUCH better choices.Buyer beware.

to Anonymous #1047077

Online you don't know who you're dating...could be a serial killer.Maybe if you were more proactive in the program..went in with an open mind and gave back constructive feedback...?

These people are NOT mind readers NOR magicians.NO ONE is promising you chemistry.

New Jersey, United States #992338

I don't believe the anonymous review.If you are so happy, state your name.

Those who are unhappy aren't afraid to. I haven't met anyone who has had a positive experience. I have complained to the BBB and Consumer Affairs of New Jersey.

Every person on pissed off website are pissed off.That is why it is suspect about the anonymous listing.